Broadcaster CME cuts 2013 revenue, OIBDA outlook
PRAGUE, July 31
PRAGUE, July 31 (Reuters) - Broadcaster Central European Media Enterprises (CME) cut its outlook on Wednesday, saying it expected 2013 revenue of between $700 million to $720 million.
It sees operating income before depreciation and amortisation (OIBDA) at $50 million to $70 million.
In April, CME had said it expected revenue of between $750 million and $770 million and OIBDA of $100 million to $120 million.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales