Commerzbank poised to cut management board to 7 -sources
FRANKFURT, July 31
FRANKFURT, July 31 (Reuters) - Commerzbank's supervisory board will next week discuss cutting the size of its management board by two members to seven, three sources familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
Commerzbank declined to comment.
The board of directors is set to meet ahead of quarterly earnings results on August 8. (Reporting by Kai Pfaffenbach Alexander Huebner and Philipp Halstrick; writing by Edward Taylor)
- Somali officials say U.S. struck where al Shabaab were meeting
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Risk appetite flickers in Europe, ECB speculation holds down euro