Commerzbank poised to cut management board to 7 -sources
FRANKFURT, July 31
FRANKFURT, July 31 (Reuters) - Commerzbank's supervisory board will next week discuss cutting the size of its management board by two members to seven, three sources familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
Commerzbank declined to comment.
The board of directors is set to meet ahead of quarterly earnings results on August 8. (Reporting by Kai Pfaffenbach Alexander Huebner and Philipp Halstrick; writing by Edward Taylor)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote