Genting, others to sell 23 mln Norwegian Cruise Line shares
HONG KONG, July 31
HONG KONG, July 31 (Reuters) - Passenger cruise ship operator Genting Hong Kong Ltd said on Wednesday it and other shareholders will sell a total of 23 million shares in Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd.
As part of the sale, Genting will sell up to 11.5 million shares, reducing its stake in Norwegian Cruise Line to as low as 37.7 percent, the company said in a filing to the Hong Kong bourse.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |