Huntsman profit slides on lower paint pigment prices
July 31 (Reuters) - Chemical maker Huntsman Corp posted a 62 percent fall in profit, dragged by lower selling prices of paint pigment.
Net income fell to $47 million, or 19 cents per share, in the quarter ended June 30 from $124 million, or 52 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 3 percent to $2.83 billion.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |