DIEBOLD DECLARES THIRD-QUARTER CASH DIVIDEND
NORTH CANTON, Ohio - The board of directors of Diebold, Incorporated (NYSE: DBD) today declared a third-quarter cash dividend of 28.75 cents per share on all common shares. The dividend is payable on Friday, Sept. 13, to shareholders of record at the close of business on Friday, Aug. 23.
Diebold, Incorporated (NYSE: DBD) is a global leader in providing innovative self-service technology, security systems and related services. Diebold has approximately 16,000 employees worldwide and is headquartered near Canton, Ohio, USA. Visit Diebold at www.diebold.com or on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DieboldInc.
Mike Jacobsen, APR
+1 330 490 3796
+1 330 490 6319
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Diebold via Thomson Reuters ONE
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- U.S. orders airlines to replace cockpit displays on 1,300 Boeing airplanes
- Mayor of Los Angeles suburb of Bell Gardens shot dead