DIEBOLD DECLARES THIRD-QUARTER CASH DIVIDEND
NORTH CANTON, Ohio - The board of directors of Diebold, Incorporated (NYSE: DBD) today declared a third-quarter cash dividend of 28.75 cents per share on all common shares. The dividend is payable on Friday, Sept. 13, to shareholders of record at the close of business on Friday, Aug. 23.
Diebold, Incorporated (NYSE: DBD) is a global leader in providing innovative self-service technology, security systems and related services. Diebold has approximately 16,000 employees worldwide and is headquartered near Canton, Ohio, USA. Visit Diebold at www.diebold.com or on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DieboldInc.
Mike Jacobsen, APR
+1 330 490 3796
+1 330 490 6319
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Diebold via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |