LPL Financial profit rises 14 pct
July 31 (Reuters) - LPL Financial Holdings Inc reported a 14 percent rise in second quarter profit as it earned more revenue from commissions and advisory services.
Net income rose to $45.1 million, or 42 cents per share, from $39.5 million, or 35 cents per share, a year earlier.
The largest U.S. independent brokerage network said net revenue for the quarter was up 12 percent to $1.02 billion.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule