LPL Financial profit rises 14 pct
July 31 (Reuters) - LPL Financial Holdings Inc reported a 14 percent rise in second quarter profit as it earned more revenue from commissions and advisory services.
Net income rose to $45.1 million, or 42 cents per share, from $39.5 million, or 35 cents per share, a year earlier.
The largest U.S. independent brokerage network said net revenue for the quarter was up 12 percent to $1.02 billion.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |