Bunds cut almost all day's losses after 30-year auction
LONDON, July 31
LONDON, July 31 (Reuters) - Bund futures recovered most of Wednesday's losses after a 30-year German debt auction drew comfortable demand.
Bund futures were last 4 ticks lower on day at 142.41, having earlier traded as low as 141.99.
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister