Bund futures extend losses after U.S. ADP data
LONDON, July 31
LONDON, July 31 (Reuters) - German Bund futures extended Wednesday's losses after a U.S. ADP national employment report beat expectations.
Bund futures were last 37 ticks lower at 142.08, compared with 142.20 before the data release.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted