Bund futures extend losses after U.S. ADP data
LONDON, July 31
LONDON, July 31 (Reuters) - German Bund futures extended Wednesday's losses after a U.S. ADP national employment report beat expectations.
Bund futures were last 37 ticks lower at 142.08, compared with 142.20 before the data release.
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales