European stock index futures signal mixed open
PARIS, July 31
PARIS, July 31 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a mixed open on Wednesday, as investors move to the sidelines ahead of the U.S. Federal Reserve's policy announcement, expected to shed light on the outlook for its stimulus measures.
At 0602 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50 were down 0.1 percent, for UK's FTSE 100 up 0.1 percent, for Germany's DAX down 0.2 percent and for France's CAC down 0.2 percent.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea