European stock index futures signal mixed open
PARIS, July 31
PARIS, July 31 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a mixed open on Wednesday, as investors move to the sidelines ahead of the U.S. Federal Reserve's policy announcement, expected to shed light on the outlook for its stimulus measures.
At 0602 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50 were down 0.1 percent, for UK's FTSE 100 up 0.1 percent, for Germany's DAX down 0.2 percent and for France's CAC down 0.2 percent.
- Israel keeps up Gaza assault; diplomats seek ceasefire |
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- UPDATE 4-Train carrying MH17 bodies reaches government-held Ukrainian city