Marriott profit rises on business travel rebound
July 31 (Reuters) - Marriott International Inc reported a 25 percent jump in quarterly profit as more business travelers checked into its hotels, paying higher room rates.
Net income rose to $179 million, or 57 cents per share, in the second quarter, from $143 million, or 42 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |