Mexico's economy grew about 2.5 pct in second quarter
MEXICO CITY, July 30
MEXICO CITY, July 30 (Reuters) - Mexico's economy likely grew 2.5 percent in the April to June period compared to the second quarter of 2012, the finance ministry said in a statement.
The economy posted an annual growth rate of 4.5 percent in the second quarter of 2012.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |