Mexico's economy grew about 2.5 pct in second quarter
MEXICO CITY, July 30
MEXICO CITY, July 30 (Reuters) - Mexico's economy likely grew 2.5 percent in the April to June period compared to the second quarter of 2012, the finance ministry said in a statement.
The economy posted an annual growth rate of 4.5 percent in the second quarter of 2012.
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- UPDATE 7-U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola calls treatment "frenzy of disorganization"
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State