Schneider says Invensys agrees to $5.2 bln bid
PARIS, July 31
PARIS, July 31 (Reuters) - France's Schneider Electric said on Wednesday that Invensys L> has agreed to a friendly bid that values the British engineer at 3.4 billion pounds ($5.2 billion).
Schneider is offering 502 pence a share, representing a 14 percent premium to Invensys' closing price of 440 pence on July 11, before talks between the two companies became public.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image