Schneider to review Invensys' appliance unit - CFO
PARIS, July 31
PARIS, July 31 (Reuters) - France's Schneider Electric said it planned a strategic review of Invensys' appliance unit after it announced a 3.4 billion pound ($5.2 billion) friendly bid for the British engineer.
Schneider, which is acquiring Invensys to boost its industrial automation business, expects to start an appraisal of the business, a maker of controls for washing machines, Chief Financial Officer Emmanuel Babeau told reporters during a conference call on Wednesday.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |