Telecom Italia says will not discuss capital hike on Thursday
MILAN, July 31
MILAN, July 31 (Reuters) - Telecom Italia said on Wednesday discussion of a capital increase at its board meeting on Thursday was not on the agenda.
"The company clarifies that the discussion of a capital increase is not an item on the agenda of the Board of Directors meeting on August 1," it said in a statement.
An unsourced report in newspaper Il Messaggero said on Wednesday Telecom Italia Chairman Franco Bernabe was mulling a cash call to help cope with financial difficulties. (Reporting by Stephen Jewkes; editing by Francesca Landini)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Governor Christie's trustworthiness takes a hit in New Jersey poll