Brazil's TIM holds three-year outlook despite slowdown
SAO PAULO, July 31
SAO PAULO, July 31 (Reuters) - TIM Participaçoes SA , Brazil's second-largest wireless phone company, stands by its three-year performance forecasts despite a fragile economic outlook that has chilled consumer sentiment, Chief Executive Rodrigo Abreu told analysts on Wednesday.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Genre-bending, 'unexpected' films top Sundance 2014 lineup
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'