Brazil's TIM holds three-year outlook despite slowdown
SAO PAULO, July 31
SAO PAULO, July 31 (Reuters) - TIM Participaçoes SA , Brazil's second-largest wireless phone company, stands by its three-year performance forecasts despite a fragile economic outlook that has chilled consumer sentiment, Chief Executive Rodrigo Abreu told analysts on Wednesday.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia