Brazil's TIM holds three-year outlook despite slowdown
SAO PAULO, July 31
SAO PAULO, July 31 (Reuters) - TIM Participaçoes SA , Brazil's second-largest wireless phone company, stands by its three-year performance forecasts despite a fragile economic outlook that has chilled consumer sentiment, Chief Executive Rodrigo Abreu told analysts on Wednesday.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter allowed to keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule