Trinity Industries posts higher second-quarter earnings
LOS ANGELES, July 31
LOS ANGELES, July 31 (Reuters) - Trinity Industries Inc on Wednesday reported higher second-quarter earnings thanks to thriving demand for its tank cars, which are used to ship crude oil by rail.
Net income was $84 million, or $1.06 cents per share, compared with $67.8 million, or 84 cents per share, a year ago.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 6, others missing
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ