Money market assets increased in latest week: iMoneyNet
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Money market fund assets increased by $2.03 billion to $2.605 trillion in the week ended July 30, the Money Fund Report said on Wednesday.
Taxable money market fund assets increased by $2.56 billion to $2.341 trillion, while tax-free assets decreased by $530.40 million to $264.12 billion, according to the report, published by iMoneyNet.
The iMoneyNet Money Fund Average 7-Day Simple Yield for All Taxable money-market funds held steady at 0.01 percent. The iMoneyNet Money Fund Average 7-Day Simple Yield for All Tax-Free and Municipal money-market funds was also unchanged at 0.01 percent.
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- U.S. attorney general headed for racially charged St. Louis suburb
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |
- Islamic State says beheads U.S. journalist, holds another