Money market assets increased in latest week: iMoneyNet
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Money market fund assets increased by $2.03 billion to $2.605 trillion in the week ended July 30, the Money Fund Report said on Wednesday.
Taxable money market fund assets increased by $2.56 billion to $2.341 trillion, while tax-free assets decreased by $530.40 million to $264.12 billion, according to the report, published by iMoneyNet.
The iMoneyNet Money Fund Average 7-Day Simple Yield for All Taxable money-market funds held steady at 0.01 percent. The iMoneyNet Money Fund Average 7-Day Simple Yield for All Tax-Free and Municipal money-market funds was also unchanged at 0.01 percent.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data