Schneider details Invensys deal savings, EPS impact
PARIS (Reuters) - France's Schneider Electric (SCHN.PA) expects to achieve 160 million euros ($212.02 million)in operational synergies annually by 2016 through its takeover of British engineer Invensys (ISYS.L), it said in a presentation on Wednesday.
The French group added that total integration costs would reach around 150 million euros over 2014/15, with acquisition costs of about 60 million. Tax savings were seen at 400 million euros over the first five years.
Schneider added that it expected a "low to mid single-digit cash EPS accretion in 2014 and high single-digit accretion in 2016".
(Reporting by James Regan; Editing by Christian Plumb)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |