REFILE-Payrolls processor ADP's profit falls as expenses rise
Aug 1 (Reuters) - Payroll processor Automatic Data Processing Inc reported an 11 percent fall in fourth-quarter profit, hurt by higher expenses.
Net earnings from continuing operations fell to $227 million, or 47 cents per share, in the quarter ended June from $256.2 million, or 52 cents per share, a year earlier.
Total revenue climbed 7 percent to $2.81 billion, helped by an improving U.S. jobs market.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea