Bombardier profit rises 22 percent
Aug 1 (Reuters) - Canadian aircraft and train maker Bombardier Inc reported a 22 percent rise in second-quarter profit, helped by growth in its train business.
Net profit rose to $180 million, or 10 cents per share, from $147 million, or 8 cents per share, a year earlier.
On an adjusted basis, the company earned 9 cents per share.
Revenue rose to $4.43 billion from $4.17 billion.
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- Zach Galifianakis, Louis C.K. comedy show 'Baskets' picked up by FX
- U.S. seeks coalition against Islamic State, but military partners no sure bet