ConocoPhillips profit falls 10 pct
Aug 1 (Reuters) - ConocoPhillips, the largest independent U.S. exploration and production company, reported a 10 percent drop in quarterly earnings.
Net income fell to $2.05 billion, or $1.65 per share, in the second quarter, from $2.27 billion, or $1.80 per share, a year earlier.
Oil and gas output from continuing operations rose to 1.51 million barrels of oil equivalent (boe) per day from 1.49 million boe per day a year earlier.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data