Diasorin confirms full-year targets as H1 net profit falls 10 pct
MILAN Aug 1 (Reuters) - Italian medical diagnostics group Diasorin confirmed its full-year targets on Thursday after reporting a 9.9 percent fall in its net profit in the first six months.
In a statement Diasorin said it expected revenue growth of between 2 and 4 percent for the year compared to 2012, while core earnings should be in line on the previous year at comparable exchange rates.
Net profit in the first half was 41 million euros with free cash flow totaling 37.4 million euros, it said. (Reporting by Stephen Jewkes; editing by Francesca Landini)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee