Enterprise says line fill on ATEX may come by end 2013
Aug 1 (Reuters) - Line fill on Enterprise Product Partners LP's Appalachia-to-Texas (ATEX) ethane pipeline could happen by the end of this year, Chief Executive Mike Creel told investors on an earnings call on Thursday.
The pipeline will move growing production of ethane from the Marcellus and Utica Shale formations in states such as Pennsylvania and Ohio to Texas.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |