Enterprise says line fill on ATEX may come by end 2013
Aug 1 (Reuters) - Line fill on Enterprise Product Partners LP's Appalachia-to-Texas (ATEX) ethane pipeline could happen by the end of this year, Chief Executive Mike Creel told investors on an earnings call on Thursday.
The pipeline will move growing production of ethane from the Marcellus and Utica Shale formations in states such as Pennsylvania and Ohio to Texas.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- U.S. health experts in Dallas review potential Ebola exposure |
- Defiant Hong Kong protesters demand leader steps down |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border