Enterprise says flows on Seaway pipeline below capacity in Q2
Aug 1 (Reuters) - Crude oil flows on Enterprise Product Partners LP's Seaway pipeline between the U.S. Midwest and the Gulf Coast averaged 300,000 barrels per day (bpd) in the second quarter of this year, Chief Executive Mike Creel said on Thursday.
About 30 percent of the flows were heavy crude oil, he said. Seaway runs from Cushing, Oklahoma, to the Houston area and has a capacity of 400,000 bpd.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill