H&M launches U.S. online store
STOCKHOLM Aug 1 (Reuters) - Budget fashion retailer Hennes & Mauritz said on Thursday it had launched an online store in the United States.
"We have gone live today," said Nils Vinge, head of investor relations at Swedish H&M, the world's second-biggest fashion retailer after Inditex. (Reporting by Anna Ringstrom)
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote