Kellogg reports higher second-quarter profit
Aug 1 (Reuters) - Kellogg Co reported higher second-quarter earnings on Thursday, helped by acquisitions.
Kellogg, the maker of Corn Flakes cereal and Eggo waffles, said net income rose to $352 million, or 96 cents per share, from $324 million, or 90 cents per share, a year earlier.
Net sales rose to $3.71 billion from $3.47 billion a year earlier.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |