Kellogg reports higher second-quarter profit
Aug 1 (Reuters) - Kellogg Co reported higher second-quarter earnings on Thursday, helped by acquisitions.
Kellogg, the maker of Corn Flakes cereal and Eggo waffles, said net income rose to $352 million, or 96 cents per share, from $324 million, or 90 cents per share, a year earlier.
Net sales rose to $3.71 billion from $3.47 billion a year earlier.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor who worked in Africa first Ebola case in New York City |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case