CORRECTED-(OFFICIAL)-U.S. muni funds have $2.24 bln net outflow
(Lipper corrects weekly outflows to $2.24 billion from $3.2 billion, average to $1.56 billion from $1.77 billion)
WASHINGTON Aug 1 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported $2.24 billion of net outflows in the week ended July 31, compared with $1.23 billion outflows the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average was negative at $1.56 billion, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters. (Reporting by Lisa Lambert)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East