Metro AG takes 30 mln eur hit from Praktiker insolvency
FRANKFURT Aug 1 (Reuters) - German retailer Metro said the insolvency of former subsidiary Praktiker had hurt it to the tune of over 30 million euros ($39.84 million).
"That comes from our role as both a tenant and service provider," Chief Executive Olaf Koch said on Thursday after the group earlier reported second-quarter results.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade