Payrolls processor ADP's profit falls as expenses rise
(Reuters) - Payroll processor Automatic Data Processing Inc (ADP.O) reported an 11 percent fall in fourth-quarter profit, hurt by higher expenses.
Net earnings from continuing operations fell to $227 million, or 47 cents per share, in the quarter ended June from $256.2 million, or 52 cents per share, a year earlier.
Total revenue climbed 7 percent to $2.81 billion, helped by an improving U.S. jobs market.
(Reporting by Ashutosh Pandey in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia probes passenger backgrounds for clues on missing flight |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets