'I served 11 years of hell,' Cleveland captive Michelle Knight says
CLEVELAND (Reuters) - Michelle Knight, one of three women abducted by former Cleveland school bus driver Ariel Castro, testified on Thursday that he repeatedly abused her during 11 years in captivity.
"I served 11 years of hell. Now your hell is just beginning," Knight said at a hearing where Castro is expected to be sentenced to life in prison.
(Reporting By Kim Palmer; Writing by Greg McCune)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba surges on massive demand in trading debut |
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change