'I served 11 years of hell,' Cleveland captive Michelle Knight says
CLEVELAND (Reuters) - Michelle Knight, one of three women abducted by former Cleveland school bus driver Ariel Castro, testified on Thursday that he repeatedly abused her during 11 years in captivity.
"I served 11 years of hell. Now your hell is just beginning," Knight said at a hearing where Castro is expected to be sentenced to life in prison.
(Reporting By Kim Palmer; Writing by Greg McCune)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South