Fugitive Snowden leaves Moscow airport: representative
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Fugitive former U.S. security contractor Edward Snowden has left Moscow's Sheremetyevo airport, an airport representative said on Thursday.
The representative told Reuters that Snowden had crossed into Russia after spending more than month in the airport's transit zone.
(Reporting by Gabriela Baczynska, editing by Elizabeth Piper)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Genre-bending, 'unexpected' films top Sundance 2014 lineup
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'