Fugitive Snowden leaves Moscow airport: representative
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Fugitive former U.S. security contractor Edward Snowden has left Moscow's Sheremetyevo airport, an airport representative said on Thursday.
The representative told Reuters that Snowden had crossed into Russia after spending more than month in the airport's transit zone.
(Reporting by Gabriela Baczynska, editing by Elizabeth Piper)
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |
- Video shows Islamic State executes scores of Syrian soldiers |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls