Fed buys $3.767 bln of Treasuries maturing 12/2019 thru 7/2020
NEW YORK Aug 1 (Reuters) - The Federal Reserve on Thursday bought $3.767 billion of Treasuries maturing December 2019 through July 2020 as part of its latest economic stimulus program.
A total of $12.432 billion of Treasuries was submitted for possible purchase by the Fed, the New York Fed said on its website.
- U.S. diplomat travels to West Africa as Ebola quarantine moves take hold |
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking