Fed buys $3.767 bln of Treasuries maturing 12/2019 thru 7/2020
NEW YORK Aug 1 (Reuters) - The Federal Reserve on Thursday bought $3.767 billion of Treasuries maturing December 2019 through July 2020 as part of its latest economic stimulus program.
A total of $12.432 billion of Treasuries was submitted for possible purchase by the Fed, the New York Fed said on its website.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |