Mazda says July China auto sales down 18.5 pct on year
SHANGHAI Aug 2 (Reuters) - Mazda Motor Corp and its local joint-ventures sold 11,678 automobiles in China in July, down 18.5 percent from a year earlier, the Japanese automaker said on Friday.
That follows a 31.2 percent year-on-year decline in June and a 11.6 percent fall in May.
In the first seven months of this year, through the end of July, Mazda sold a total of 94,209 vehicles, down 20.4 percent from a year earlier.
Mazda makes cars in China in partnership with Chongqing Changan Automobile Co Ltd. It also has a sales venture with FAW Group. (Reporting by Samuel Shen and Norihiko Shirouzu; Editing by Jacqueline Wong)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions