MOVES-Royal Bank of Scotland, Banca Carige, American Century Investments
Aug 2 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email to email@example.com.
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
New Zealander Ross McEwan was confirmed as boss of the bank on Friday, tasked with laying the foundations for Britain to start selling its 81 percent stake in the company.
McEwan, 56, had been tipped to take the reins after predecessor Stephen Hester was ousted by the government in June.
The troubled Italian bank said on Friday that two more of its board members had resigned in addition to six other resignations announced earlier this week, making an appointment of a new board necessary.
AMERICAN CENTURY INVESTMENTS
The investment management firm promoted senior investment analyst Chris Krantz to portfolio manager on U.S. large cap quality growth. The company also promoted senior investment analyst Jeff Bourke to portfolio manager on U.S. large cap premier growth.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine