MOVES-Royal Bank of Scotland, Banca Carige, American Century Investments
Aug 2 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
New Zealander Ross McEwan was confirmed as boss of the bank on Friday, tasked with laying the foundations for Britain to start selling its 81 percent stake in the company.
McEwan, 56, had been tipped to take the reins after predecessor Stephen Hester was ousted by the government in June.
The troubled Italian bank said on Friday that two more of its board members had resigned in addition to six other resignations announced earlier this week, making an appointment of a new board necessary.
AMERICAN CENTURY INVESTMENTS
The investment management firm promoted senior investment analyst Chris Krantz to portfolio manager on U.S. large cap quality growth. The company also promoted senior investment analyst Jeff Bourke to portfolio manager on U.S. large cap premier growth.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |