CORRECTED-MDxHealth signs U.S. marketing partnership for cancer test
(Corrects in second paragraph to remove reference to company securing U.S. approval earlier this month; adds test available since May 2012.)
BRUSSELS, July 29 (Reuters) - Belgium-based cancer testing company MDxHealth said on Monday it had signed a partnership with Bostwick Laboratories Inc to market prostate cancer test ConfirmMDx in the United States.
MDxHealth said the partnership would grant it access to one of the largest urology networks in the country, where the test has been available since May 2012.
- Children's corpses in Korean ferry reveal desperate attempts to escape |
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China ahead of visit |
- Ukraine government resumes offensive, hopes for more U.S. help |
- Ukraine president calls for new anti-rebel offensive as crisis deal falters |
- Search for MH370 reveals a military vulnerability for China