CORRECTED-MDxHealth signs U.S. marketing partnership for cancer test
(Corrects in second paragraph to remove reference to company securing U.S. approval earlier this month; adds test available since May 2012.)
BRUSSELS, July 29 (Reuters) - Belgium-based cancer testing company MDxHealth said on Monday it had signed a partnership with Bostwick Laboratories Inc to market prostate cancer test ConfirmMDx in the United States.
MDxHealth said the partnership would grant it access to one of the largest urology networks in the country, where the test has been available since May 2012.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050