Mercedes-Benz July sales surge 20 pct to record 116,790 cars
BERLIN Aug 2 (Reuters) - German carmaker Daimler said on Friday that global sales of its Mercedes-Benz luxury division surged by a fifth in July to 116,790 cars, a new record for that month.
Seven-month deliveries of the Stuttgart, Germany-based manufacturer gained 8.1 percent to 811,227 autos, powered by demand for compact A-Class and B-Class models, the company said. (Reporting by Andreas Cremer; editing by Edward Taylor)
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai