Toyota sees CY 2013 group global production at 10.12 mln vehicles
TOKYO Aug 2 (Reuters) - Japan's Toyota Motor Corp now expects a yen exchange rate of 92 to the dollar, compared with an earlier forecast of 90, while it revised its euro exchange rate assumption to 122 yen from 120 yen, the company said on Friday.
It also raised its calendar year 2013 group-wide global production forecast to 10.12 million vehicles from the previous forecast of 9.94 million vehicles.
Toyota's group-wide production include figures at group companies Daihatsu Motor Co and Hino Motors Ltd .
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |