Dell committee and buyout group close to a deal: source
(Reuters) - Dell Inc's special committee and the buyout group led by company founder and Chief Executive Michael Dell are nearing a deal that would include an offer price of $13.75 per share and a special dividend of 13 cents, a source familiar with the matter said.
The deal includes changing the company's buyout voting standard to exclude from the tally shares that do not cast votes, the source said.
Silver Lake declined to comment and a Dell representative could not immediately be reached.
(Reporting by Greg Roumeliotis in New York and Sruthi Ramakrishnan in Bangalore, Editing by Ted Kerr)
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food