MDxHealth signs U.S. marketing partnership for cancer test
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Belgium-based cancer testing company MDxHealth said on Monday it had signed a partnership with Bostwick Laboratories Inc to market prostate cancer test ConfirmMDx in the United States.
MDxHealth said the partnership would grant it access to one of the largest urology networks in the country, where the test has been available since May 2012.
Bostwick provides laboratory services specializing in the monitoring and diagnosis of cancer.
(This story was corrected in second paragraph to remove reference to company securing U.S. approval earlier this month; adds test available since May 2012.)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Former 'American Idol' contestant Joanne Borgella dies at 32
- IBM to pay Globalfoundries $1.5 bln to take chip unit off its hands -WSJ