U.S. Trade Rep overturns ban on sales of certain Apple iPads and iPhones
WASHINGTON Aug 3 (Reuters) - Apple Inc may continue to import and sell certain older iPads and iPhones made to use on AT&T's network, U.S. Trade Representative Michael Froman said on Saturday in overturning a ban issued by a trade panel.
Froman overturned a June decision by the International Trade Commission, which ruled that some Apple products infringed a patent owned by Samsung Electronics and ordered Apple to stop selling the popular devices.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards offered online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |