U.S. Trade Rep overturns ban on sales of certain Apple iPads and iPhones
WASHINGTON Aug 3 (Reuters) - Apple Inc may continue to import and sell certain older iPads and iPhones made to use on AT&T's network, U.S. Trade Representative Michael Froman said on Saturday in overturning a ban issued by a trade panel.
Froman overturned a June decision by the International Trade Commission, which ruled that some Apple products infringed a patent owned by Samsung Electronics and ordered Apple to stop selling the popular devices.
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Trucks from aid convoy to Ukraine start crossing back into Russia |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist