U.S. Trade Rep overturns ban on sales of certain Apple iPads and iPhones
WASHINGTON Aug 3 (Reuters) - Apple Inc may continue to import and sell certain older iPads and iPhones made to use on AT&T's network, U.S. Trade Representative Michael Froman said on Saturday in overturning a ban issued by a trade panel.
Froman overturned a June decision by the International Trade Commission, which ruled that some Apple products infringed a patent owned by Samsung Electronics and ordered Apple to stop selling the popular devices.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image