U.S. Trade Rep overturns ban on sales of certain Apple iPads and iPhones
WASHINGTON Aug 3 (Reuters) - Apple Inc may continue to import and sell certain older iPads and iPhones made to use on AT&T's network, U.S. Trade Representative Michael Froman said on Saturday in overturning a ban issued by a trade panel.
Froman overturned a June decision by the International Trade Commission, which ruled that some Apple products infringed a patent owned by Samsung Electronics and ordered Apple to stop selling the popular devices.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Hong Kong crisis deepens after weekend clashes, talks set for Tuesday |
- U.S. military says air-drops weapons for Kurdish fighters near Kobani
- Japan stocks see biggest gain this year, lead sharp Asia rebound