Iran's President Rouhani nominates cabinet - live TV
DUBAI Aug 4 (Reuters) - President Hassan Rouhani nominated Iran's former ambassador to the United Nations Mohammad Javad Zarif as foreign minister on Sunday and picked Bijan Zanganeh to return to the post of oil minister which he held under the reformist government from 1997 to 2005.
The cabinet nominations have to be approved by parliament. The speaker of parliament said the assembly would review the nominees in the next week.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia probes passenger backgrounds for clues on missing flight |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets