Azimut net inflows 193 mln euros in July
MILAN Aug 5 (Reuters) - Italian asset manager Azimut said on Monday net inflows in July were 193 million euros ($256 million), bringing total inflows this year to 1.7 billion euros.
Shares in Azimut were up 1.5 percent at 17.3 euros at 1241 GMT. ($1 = 0.7528 euros) (Reporting by Danilo Masoni)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel