HTC July sales fall 37 pct on year
TAIPEI, Aug 5 (Reuters) - Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC Corp posted a 37 percent drop in July sales from a year earlier. Following are details of the sales: JULY Y/Y % YR-TO-DATE Y/Y % Sales (T$ bln) 15.73 -37.15 129.2 -29.74 (US$ mln) 524.3 (Reporting by Faith Hung; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting