Brazil's Hypermarcas saw stronger consumer demand in July -CEO
SAO PAULO Aug 5 (Reuters) - Brazilian drugmaker Hypermarcas SA has seen early signs of stronger consumer demand in July, Chief Executive Claudio Bergamo told analysts on a Monday call to discuss second-quarter earnings.
Hypermarcas posted an unexpected quarterly profit on Friday as strong sales and improving profit margins offset the impact of a currency swing on debt-servicing costs.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors