Immofinanz dividend policy depends on Buwog IPO - CEO
VIENNA Aug 5 (Reuters) - Austrian property group Immofinanz said it would reconsider its dividend and share buyback policies if it spins off instead of listing its Buwog unit.
"I can imagine a distribution in dividend and share buybacks on condition we do a Buwog IPO. If we do a spin-off these considerations will look different," Chief Executive Eduard Zehetner told journalists on Monday.
Immofinanz confirmed late on Friday it would keep its 2012/13 dividend steady at 0.15 euros per share.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |