Immofinanz dividend policy depends on Buwog IPO - CEO
VIENNA Aug 5 (Reuters) - Austrian property group Immofinanz said it would reconsider its dividend and share buyback policies if it spins off instead of listing its Buwog unit.
"I can imagine a distribution in dividend and share buybacks on condition we do a Buwog IPO. If we do a spin-off these considerations will look different," Chief Executive Eduard Zehetner told journalists on Monday.
Immofinanz confirmed late on Friday it would keep its 2012/13 dividend steady at 0.15 euros per share.
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015 |