Mexico's Walmex says July same-store sells drop 3.1 pct
MEXICO CITY Aug 5 (Reuters) - Mexico's biggest retailer Wal-Mart de Mexico said Monday that sales at its Mexican stores open at least a year fell 3.1 pct in July compared to the same month last year.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets