Revlon to buy Colomer Group for $660 mln
Aug 5 (Reuters) - Revlon Inc said it will buy privately held Spanish beauty care company Colomer Group for $660 million from funds advised by CVC Capital Partners.
Colomer Group markets and sells products such as Revlon Professional hair care under license. (Reporting by Aditi Shrivastava in Bangalore; Editing by Sreejiraj Eluvangal)
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources