Revlon to buy Colomer Group for $660 mln
Aug 5 (Reuters) - Revlon Inc said it will buy privately held Spanish beauty care company Colomer Group for $660 million from funds advised by CVC Capital Partners.
Colomer Group markets and sells products such as Revlon Professional hair care under license. (Reporting by Aditi Shrivastava in Bangalore; Editing by Sreejiraj Eluvangal)
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief