CF Industries profit falls on lower fertilizer prices
Aug 6 (Reuters) - U.S. fertilizer producer CF Industries reported lower quarterly profit on Tuesday as nitrogen and phosphate prices sagged, the company said after markets closed.
Net earnings for the second quarter fell to $498.2 million, or $8.38 per share, from $606.3 million, or $9.31 per share a year ago.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai